Friday, July 15, 2005

Kianoush Sanjari, Manouchehr Mohammadi... there is no news of Kianoush... Mohammadi is on hunger strike... I have bought color pencils for the little girl... She has made a mask in school... She promised to sleep in her bed... Dad talks about Maman... I call P on the phone... he says he loves me... I am still typing somewhere between the little girl's color pencils and my hands... she is sleep in her bed... I have postponed another interview... this bloody backspace keeps erasing my notes... I need to shut my ears and eyes... hello kitty the news media... hello world... dear frenzied fans of Harry Potter and CIA leak case readers... A living Jesus is sacrificing his life... the people are watching him on the cross... the soldiers, the Rabbis, the thieves, the virgins... the whores...

I am still typing somewhere between the little girl's color pencils and my hands...