Tuesday, September 19, 2006


Listening to a few Argentinean students on NPR I couldn't believe my ears. Was I the only one who heard this group and their double standard and views on politics? that they don't want their country to be like Cuba but have great respect for Fidel Castro because he stands up to the U.S. ... unfortunately that is not all. I have heard similar views from Europeans and some Anti Bush Americans that Ahmadinejad, the little known man is now a gigantic figure for standing up to the United States. Whenever I hear such understatements of the Iranian regime my response is how would you feel if your women were chained and stoned to death? Would you survive a day as a political opposition if you were persecuted and sentenced to years in prison or executed! People in the U.S. have the chance to vote for a new president every four years... in our case if we demand our rights to be respected... we bleed to death! Let me reassure you Iran under the current regime is no place to live and those who rule the country are not to be trusted. If you ask me... Ahmadinejad should be checked for radiation as he enters the United States for his U.N. speech.