Wednesday, September 20, 2006


thinking and thinking...!

How should I know Whitney is a male name! I am not an expert in names and am not an expert in spelling either! It's the same when I am referred to as Mr. Sheema Kalbasi... between you and me it's absolutely true that I am thinking about a laser hair removal and killing my $1350 for a chin and upper lip cleanup -- that's another physical change motherhood has endorsed me with -- anyway... I am thinking about signing my name as Sheema Kalbasi (lioness). I suggest you do the same – to those of you who are bad in spelling (me) and want others to know what gender you belong to...
Once I get my Ph.D. I will just add Dr. to my name and the lioness will be over and done… the real reason: Once I earn my Ph.D. I will probably be in my eighties and all my god-given-teeth are replaced by my retirement- payment plan-teeth.