Saturday, November 04, 2006

Democrats: Arrogant and Ignorant?... Or is it just John Kerry!

The Conservatives like to use Kerry -the Democrat- card and for some reason Democrats play right into their hands. Kerry represents everything a regular American cannot relate to... and well... all for the right reasons. Kerry doesn't stimulate the mirror cells in any ones brain but his own like: speak French at home! rich! windsurfer! snob! ehh! An elite too?! I don't know why Democrats wanted him to go against President Bush in the last election. US Senator John Edwards (North Carolina) was a much better choice. Anyway... all these voting talks... and today of all days... I realized... I have never voted! I had not come of age to vote in Iran... (even if I lived and had come of age in Iran who would I vote for? Rafsanjani --like the Iranian blogger monopolists suggested! Or for Khatami --the Mullah with an aba of chocolate-- his fans love fruitcake! What can I say!) I didn't have any right in Pakistan... and in Denmark... where I lived for many years... I could vote when I received my Danish citizenship... but... by the time I did become a proud Danish citizen... I had... moved to USA... and now... it will be three years before I can apply for a Pentagon job (ha! ha! you think I won't! think again!)