Wednesday, August 31, 2005





We (mother and daughter,) picked the rest of pumpkins today... I took these photos while Katrina's effects... are the new talk of town, the winds are blowing and the sky is hours shy of the heavy rain...
-------
...this afternoon while dressing the little girl to take her to the library... she says... but Maani... I am a princess.. I can't have trousers on... and I answer back... well even princess need warm cloths when it's cold and windy.
-------
At the doctor's office 1

Dad's physician is telling dad about the necessity of increasing the dose in the medication... between answering, questioning, translating for dad and his doctor, and telling the little girl not to touch the infectious walls and answering... her curiosity triggered question.. on why we have ears... my eye balls fall off my face!