Thursday, September 06, 2007


Yesterday

Despite my sever nausea and vomiting I managed to accompany my husband and our little girl on her first day of kindergarten. I was excited and smiling so big that my husband said it feels more like my first day of school. That’s true. I loved my first day of KG where as my husband had cried the whole day so that he could stay home and go canoe riding with his mom! Anyway back at home my day got better. I had received a box full of beautiful gifts from my poet-painter friend Katayoon Zandvakili. Ah, I was so excited that I felt I have my hands in a jar of cookies! To make my day even better -- and despite the fact I had my mouth and half my head hidden in a plastic bag while being driven-- I managed to meet Kellye Kathyrn Betancourt later that afternoon and saw her at home exhibition. The night ended while trying to answer my daughter’s question about the creation. I drew Creation versus Evolution on a napkin and she said she likes the Evolution theory more because of the monkeys but both theories seem interesting!