Tuesday, March 28, 2006


The little girl was awarded the green belt in Taekwondo today. In celebration of her great achievement... I took her to starbucks for a chocolate milk drink and a chocolate cupcake.

Little-my-girl, I appreciate your patience and hard work. I know how much you don't want to attend these self-defense classes but I hope you will appreciate it when you get older, wiser and more mature. I know I have to dress you in princess clothes and tiara so that you will agree to come to your Taekwondo classes... but it doesn't matter how silly we may look to others. I love you my girl so much that today while you licked melted chocolate off your fingers... I wanted to hold you tight in my arms and kiss you Big. My girl... you are the cutest and the most wonderful little girl... I have come to know and I hope I will be able to help you and guide you... so that you are strong enough to fly and journey through your life when it's time for you. I hope my dreams and wishes for us will come true.

I love you.