Sunday, May 21, 2006

Ya Allah!

A few nights ago we were at an Iranian party. We just had finished dinner and not to have the food reverse its path... I had to bite my tongue twice and look P straight in the eyes not to even think about exposing our cover! After all we can't tell everyone we don't support his or her Anti Semitic, anti human state of mind. I couldn't believe my ears when this well educated Iranian woman who was in her forties, has lived in the U.S. since her teen years, is married to an American... went off to tell us... 9/11 was planed by the U.S.! And the Jews, a.k.a. top executives were called on the phone to not arrive on time! Being I... I couldn't bite my tongue any more and had to let it run over the dinner table: Well! You know! I think it's because the top executives are always lazy ass! That's why they didn't come on time to get killed!