Monday, April 02, 2007

Sizdah Bedar

First I combined my sensual writings with socioeconomic problems as well as historical and political issues related mostly to my country of birth Iran and now... well I have brought in erotica in to my writings since my last post. The first time I wrote erotica it was in 2001 but the editor had decided to cut and change it so much that to my eyes it just didn't read the same. In any case I love every bit of my new writings. I am making love to my words. Here is my latest titled: Sizdah Bedar.

Probably the long line of Ayatollahs and grand ayatollahs in my father’s family shake and shiver in their graves... I am glad my grandfather and his brothers didn’t follow their father’s family tradition of studying religious sciences and theology to become high Islamic priests.