Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Reading this post made me feel like hugging myself.. and after a hectic day like the one I had today.. I am going to stretch my motions and post it on my blog... it's good to look into the chocolate factory and license yourself to pick one... so thank you...

"But lucky for us, ours is also a milieu that consistently re-produces many individual voices that refuse their oubliettes. And the sooner our culture--each one of us--come to seriously grapple with this simple fact, the better our chances of helping bring about a more humane, civil, tolerable nation. As partisans, of course, we find it difficult to practice what we preach. And all the strife and wars don’t make it any easier. It is a perpetual struggle.

Perhaps this is as good a time as any to simply do what I hope to be able to do at some ideal point in some imaginary future. Here then is my link for today:

An audacious woman, poet, loving mother, blogger, adoring daughter, nurse, concerned sister, responsible citizen, wife, activist, and one generally tireless, principled warrior."

by Brooding Persian