Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Yesterday my little girl was insisting to be part of the Barney book... I was reading her. I had made a game by placing hats, etc. on the pictures and she was positive by pushing her feet she'd be part of the book! She is not even three and I think of the time she will go off to college and we may become voices on the phone! You see as a mother I enjoy reading other mother-bloggers... and the Iranian blogger Noushi is one of the few I read from time to time. What made me sad (so sad that I want to cry my lungs black) on her recent post... Noushi has let us know about her X taking the kids from her. She is asking for help... I don't know... who can help her? In a mismanaged country where the advocates of human rights and gender justice get arrested... a divorcee trying to have Child Custody in the Islamic Republic of Iran is Fighting an Uphill Battle.