Saturday, October 01, 2005

A recent article on roozonline attracted my attention! Oriana Fallaci the golden girl of Journalism is a hot and popular read in Iran! I think the first time I... read one of her interviews... it was when I... a 9 year old Iranian girl... climbed up the tall turquoise chair in my parents bedroom... to spy out one of the forbidden magazines (published in the previous regime... a magazine called Zane-rooz /Modern Woman.) Unfortunately... for Fallaci... her... I-am-the best European-human on the planet earth... takes over her courage... and dissolves her into a cappuccino foam! The way she has been describing the Muslims these past few years... is as if she has shut her eyes... and is now exploring the new wave of hatred in the western media!... Fallaci no longer is the courageous young woman I had read... but a bitter shallow-mind-aging woman* who needs to read the news of the child molestation in the Catholic churches and be reminded of the IRA militant/terrorist activities!

*I assume... Fallaci is a Catholic!

------------

"America's problem with us is not just about the nuclear issue. This is a war in which if take a step back today, tomorrow they will bring up the issue of human rights, and the day after they will bring up the issue of Hezbollah, and then democracy, and other matters."

Ali Larijani

... this guy's unique mind... leaves me speechless! He should be cautious of what he says (or he eats)... you never know... it may encourage the aliens to take him for their scientific experiments!