Saturday, May 20, 2006

For the new readers who don't know the case with my parents it will look as if my mother, who passed away from breast cancer a year later, never got to visit me in the U.S. At the time my parents applied for the U.S. visa my mother was a Danish resident with an Iranian passport. My parents wanted to help me during my difficult pregnancy but being Iranian nationals both were denied US visa to travel together. They had to travel one at a time.

Meanwhile my hope for these two very bright Iranian women but with a bit of a twisted mind who make claims of situations they are not fully aware of (this and this one) is happiness and health and less weed. Although one may consider the fact that weeds do a good job keeping skunks and raccoons away and are especially popular in gardening!