Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Natural handyman


Like the word definition, my masculine and feminine characteristics have been confusing not only myself but those around me as well! First I wasn't sure if I could be a good handyman! In order to exercise my talents and skills... I moved at a snail's pace under the sink and started working on the stuff I didn't even know their names in any language! While repairing the first set of stuff... the tools and equipments (those I don't recall the names either!!) kept falling on my forehead and eyeballs... when the intense intimacy with the masculine world left me breathless, I decided (as in the loud fashion statements of some post modern Iranians) to allow myself and accept my gender bender qualities and quantities!

As of today... I am officially a handyman!