Tuesday, February 06, 2007

To Me

It is good that I have a monoxide carbon detector in the basement or I wouldn't see the morning today! Last night's incident has come out as another art, another lovemaking over here. The words come short but I enjoy the love affair through these letters. Funny enough a few weeks ago this woman who is even ashamed of her own last name and had to change it to her husband's had questioned my writings. I wonder how she can sleep at night knowing what a fake individual she is! I don't care for such friendships. Friendships don't come before truth. In any case... I am happy to be alive today... I love to play dress up with my girl. I am happy to have had loved, and love those I love. I am happy to be able to see right from wrong. I am happy P is coming home this weekend, that movers come and the house is under contract, and we finally get to settle down in D.C. I am happy that I have you beloved. Not everyone is as lucky as I feel today but it hasn't always been the case... I love life in pain and passion.