Wednesday, May 25, 2005

When reading this blog today... I recalled the last election time in the U.S. and how the rich and calculated (even in marriage!!) Mr. Kerry was unable to explain why he had supported the U.S. president's going to war - I could have had called Kerry's advisers and told them... to explain his support for the war in two-three words but his interest in appeasing the Iranian fascist regime ... stopped me from doing so -bla! Bla! bla!- ... Now that Kerry is out of the equation, Bush is the president and your curiosity is build up good... I am telling you what Kerry could/should have had said but Mr. Kerry's advisors -unlike me- were not brilliant enough... you know!...

"Right decision, wrong president" ... simple and clever... but

... I wouldn't call the liberals anyway... History shows Democrats have always been bad for Iran! Kennedy, Carter... (Mrs. Clinton? her too?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shake shake shake mr. BuzzMachine a.k.a Jeff Jarvis. You need to delete some of those Middle East blog links! They are not working!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dad cannot hear well... and his listening to the news on the loud speakers is driving me deaf... and I thought it is bad at my in-laws with the news going on 24/7!