Monday, June 13, 2005

Imshin has "tagged" me on the latest one making the blogosphere rounds.

Number of books I own: so you are curious to know how many books I own? Well... As many as a refugee/immigrant can handle packing when leaving her country eighteen years ago and buying more over the years of displacement.

Last book I bought: Cinderella for the little girl... these days she is fascinated with princesses. Ok! Ok! The last book I bought. You know being married means joined shoppings... and the book we bought last... was The Da Vinci Code (a bad read) by Dan Brown ... P wanted to read the book on his flight to Japan!

Last book I read (for the hundred times): One of my all times favorites, All Quiet on The Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque (I own the old version in Persian that belonged to my mother and my own in English.)

Five books that mean a lot to me: Amina, ma colombe by Myriam Harry, Paula by Isabel Allende (I own it in Danish, English and Persian,) All Quiet on the Western Front, Animal Farm by George Orwell, and last but not least Rabindranath Tagore's book of poems. I love to add books by Albert Camus, Maya Angelou, and a few others but time is running out!


now...

I really am not curious about anyone... but if I have to tag... I choose to ask Michael, Nema and him!