Thursday, June 16, 2005

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moin's dirty trick on me:
Dr. Mustafa Moein (moeen/Moin) has (supposedly) responded to a young girl on his blog... with such emotions that it reminds you of Ayatollah Khomeini's poetry.
Mr. Moein I had two cute little ears... but while reading your moving response to this man's twelve year old Iranian immigrant girl... my ears started growing... and as I continued reading your writing... I simply turned into a Donkey.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


بعد از فردا فردای دیگری خواهد آمد که دست بعضی از دوستان را رو خواهد کرد. دوستان روشنفکری که به جای خدمت، خیانت پیشه کردند.

نيک آهنگ کوثر

در اين آدينه اين فرصت تاريخي را داريم که با حداقل هزينه به ديکتاتوري و لمپنيزم سياسي دست رد بزنيم و تلاش براي استقرار يک حکومت عقلاني و دمکراسي را يک گام به پيش ببريم.

بهمن کلباسی

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well! Well! Well! What do you know! I had an e-mail earlier today saying some of the Iranian bloggers were funded to promote the candidates of the fascist regime of Iran! They had this link as one of the paid ones!

(I checked their blog... I don't see why they should be one of the paid ones! they don't seem to promote any one.)